I’m Andy and I started this blog to talk about music and how it connects to brands and art through music licensing. My goal is to be useful to both musicians and people who license music (like the folks at brands, ad agencies, and post-production companies).
I get a lot of questions from readers, things like:
- Who do I reach out to about getting music licensed?
- What do people who license music want to hear?
- How do I make sure I’m protecting myself from potential lawsuits?
- How does music copyright work?
- Where do I find great music to license for my project?
I attempt to speak to all of these, but if you have any questions just drop me a line.