Most of the (insert self-deprecating number) people who read this blog have met me and therefore have come to expect a certain amount of random assholery in my behavior and speech. Thusly, I give you random thoughts I’ve had recently:
1) If a ninja gets hurt, does the doctor refer to it as a ninjury?
2) Al Roker is quite possibly the most entertaining TV personality ever. I can’t figure out why but whenever I have the Today show on I get really excited to see him.
3) If I were to start my own brand of crackers, I would just call it “Honkies.”
4) I know I wouldn’t if I were related in some way, and I think I definitely shouldn’t find this hilarious, but as it stands, I do:
5) I am working on a new Franklin Talk. I only have one part of it thought up so far, but it’s a doozy.
6) If Franklin were a doctor, and if Erik still drew cartoons, there would be one with Franklin in a lab coat with one of those big reflectors on his head. He’d be handing the patient something and saying “Take two of these and call me in the morning.” And the patient would be responding “But these are snausages!”